Your happiness and your best work is completely dependent on what you are willing to consider.
- Will you consider things that your parents would not?
- Will you consider things when your peers won’t?
- Will you consider things that have never been done or consider finding a twist on something that has been overdone?
- Will you consider a life or work style if other people think it’s weird?
- Will you consider something that might come with great uncertainty?
Please consider this. It is possible that there are undiscovered truths and things that are real that are not in your current belief system. You don’t have to do things the same way you did before or the way anyone expects you to. This is your life and your work and there are people who will support you.
Consider possibility especially when you don’t want to and when it doesn’t seem rational. When you dismiss possibility, you aren’t considering the full potential of your happiness and your best work.
If you are open and willing to consider this and everything else, the possibilities of what you will create and experience become limitless.